The principle of our Services
All our services are based on 4 basic principles:
- Independence – we are independent and we will work for the best of our clients interest.
- Equality– we don't judge our clients on any grounds. Our services are open and equal to everyone.
- Confidentiality – we will pass none of your information without your consent to anyone outside.
- Free – All services apart from immigration advice are free of charge for those on benefits or low income.
If you are from Former Yugoslavia, elderly or disabled and have a problem with mobility related to physical or mental problems , live in Derby, Nottingham or Leicester and if you need help and assistance with:
- arrange an appointments with GP or hospitals
- link with social services
- need a "listening ear", explain or translate letters and bills
- translate letter from school and nursery
- explain about school governors, or assist with parents meetings
- arrange support for home school liaison
All you have to do is call us on 01332294436 Monday to Friday (09:00–17:00) or on our 24 hr help line number: